USB to RS232 converter packaged in a DB9 female connectors footprint, ideal for upgrading legacy designs using RS232 serial ports to USB without respinning the PCB.
- Modules feature a USB2.0 Mini-B type connector.
- Designed to fit a standard 9-pin DB9 based RS232 connector pin out.
- Internal electronics to carry out full conversion between RS232 and USB.
- USB to serial UART conversion handled by onboard FT232R IC with level shifters to provide RS232 signalling.
- Module supplied complete with FTDI royalty free drivers.
- Microsoft WHQL certified drivers for Windows Operating Systems
- Drivers also available for Linux and Mac OS.
- VCP (Virtual COM port) and D2XX API based drivers available.