USB to Serial UART converter packaged in a DB9 male connectors footprint, ideal for bridging serial ports to USB.
- Modules feature a USB2.0 Mini-B type connector.
- Designed to fit a standard 9-pin DB9 based RS232 connector pin out.
- Internal electronics to carry out full conversion between 5V UART and USB.
- Module supplied complete with FTDI royalty free drivers.
- Microsoft WHQL certified drivers for Windows Operating Systems
- Drivers also available for Linux and Mac OS.
- VCP (Virtual COM port) and D2XX API based drivers available.