Senior Engineer / Staff Engineer (IC Design)
- Department: IC Design & Development
- Reporting To: Manager - IC Design & Development
- Location: Singapore
- Position Summary:
- Performing IC Design Development
Digital IC Design
• Perform IC design of FTDI products
• Perform Verilog RTL design to meet product specifications and requirements
• Perform front-end verification using UVM methodology
• Work with Systems and Software engineers on FPGA verification
• Perform Logic Synthesis, Static Timing Analysis
• Lead DFT related activities – Scan Insertion, ATPG, Pattern Validation
• Work with Physical designer to achieve timing closure
• Work with test team in debugging production test issues
• Help debug & correct any functional issues found in taped-out devices
• Participate in design reviews, support ISO processes and documentation
• Any reasonable task assigned by management and deemed to be within the individuals’ capabilities to ensure smooth running of the business.
• As this is an evolving business, ongoing change is an integral part of the position. Management will liaise with the individual on any fundamental change to work practices. The individual is required to embrace and adopt any change to working practices.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
• Degree / Master’s in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
• 5 years or above experience in the area of digital IC design
• Working experience from design to tape-out are essential
• Experience in Verilog HDL and VHDL RTL design, OVM/UVM verification methodology, Logic Synthesis, DFT, ATPG, Timing Closure
• Experience in using EDA tools from Cadence, Synopsys
• Knowledge and working experience in one or more of the following:
– Digital and mixed-signal design
– USB interface products
– Knowledge in connectivity technology such as USB, UART, SPI, I2C
– Project Management
• We provide a professional, fun and exciting work environment where innovation and creativity thrive!
• This position requires the individual’s adaptability to work on a flexible schedule.
Interested applicants, please email your CV along with a cover letter in Word or pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org