Production Test Engineer
- Department: Production Test
- Reporting To: Production Test Manager
- Location: Singapore
- Position Summary:
- Test program design and development for new products and project management
- ATE Test Program Development for new products (Production and Characterization Test) with Teradyne (J750 / UFlex) and Advantest testers
- Design / Develop Final Test Loadboard and Wafersort Probecard
- Perform Characterization Testing, prepare test specifications, define tests, conditions, criteria, etc
- Solid digital and mixed-signal pattern program development experience for ATE with C++ / VB language and Python script
- Manage production test yield / quality, maverick / engineering lots
- Hands-on test debugging, RMA analysis, and improving test solutions (HW and SW)
- Establish cost-effective production test solutions
- Conduct product test and releases review, approve the test program releases
- Excellent Product Reliability & Test Processes qualification knowledge / requirements for automotive IC production
- Any reasonable task assigned by management and deemed to be within the individuals’ capabilities to ensure smooth running of the business.
- As this is an evolving business, ongoing change is an integral part of the position. Management will liaise with the individual on any fundamental change to work practices. The individual is required to embrace and adopt any change to working practices.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics)
- Minimum 5-yrs ATE Test Program Development (C++ and/or VB)
- Experience in Test HW Development (Loadboard and Probecard)
- Good knowledge on manufacturing process (fab, packaging, test)
- Hands-on development experience is must with Teradyne J750, Uflex ATE testers, IG-XL test programming
- Development experience with Teradyne ATE testers, Chroma and other main stream testers will be an advantage
- Project management skills and experience in people management
- We provide a professional, fun and exciting work environment where innovation and creativity thrive!
- This position requires the individual’s adaptability to work on a flexible schedule.
Interested applicants, please email your CV along with a cover letter in Word or pdf format to email@example.com