The USB-RS485-PCBA converter provides a USB to RS485 serial interface with a simple USB type A connector and PCB for easy integration into a design or as the basis of a converter cable.
- Entire USB protocol handled by the electronics in the cable.
- UART interface support for 7 or 8 data bits, 1 or 2 stop bits and odd / even / mark / space / no parity.
- TIA-485 and V.28/V.24 communication interface with low power requirements.
- Internal EEPROM with user writeable area.
- Data transfer rates from 300 baud to 3 Mbaud.
- Visual indication of Tx and Rx traffic via LEDs in the transparent USB connector.
- Extended temperature range (-40oC to +85oC).
- Based on FT232R