Please send email with your CV and Job Title to email@example.com
Senior Firmware Engineer
Department: Software Engineering
Reporting To: Team Lead – Software Engineering
Firmware developer with excellent skills, knowledge and experience in USB domain.
- Perform USB2.0 and USB3.0, USB PD device driver development, test, optimisation and maintenance
- Deliver firmware for USB Compliance tests to obtain Logo
- Participate in all phases of SDLC and prepare corresponding documentation
- Resolve defects reported by internal and external customers
- Work closely with USB host & device firmware development teams
- Any reasonable task assigned by management and deemed to be within the individual’s capabilities to ensure smooth running of the business.
- As this is an evolving business, ongoing change is an integral part of the position. Management will liaise with the individual on any fundamental change to work practices. The individual is required to embrace and adopt any change to working practices.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- Degree / Master in Computer Science/Engineering
- 5-10 year of experience in embedded systems firmware development (particularly in USB products)
- Working experience from specification to delivery of certified products
- Programming skills: C, C++, Assembly
- Experience working with hardware boards, scope and USB analysers
- Experience in USB device pre-testing and USB certification
- Professional attitude to work and meticulous in coding and testing
- Must have participated and experienced in SQA processes
Working conditions are normal for an office environment with willingness to work in a flexible schedule.
We provide a professional, fun and exciting work environment where innovation and creativity thrive!
Interested applicants email your CV along with a cover letter in Word or pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org.