- Department: Marketing/Sales
- Reporting To: Head of Marketing/Sales
- Location: Singapore
- Position Summary:
Providing administration support, especially focus will be on:
- Website/webshop and macom activities
- After-show follow up in materializing all leads derive from exhibition/shows
- Managing the advertisement with distributer/catalogue and other publisher
- Product pricing maintenance
- Undertake daily marketing administrative task
- Conceptualize and deliver marketing collateral design e.g. poster, banner, brochure, graphic design
- Conceptualize and involve in development of any video production relating to both corporate and product
- Conduct Data entry and ad-hoc administration relating to Marcom
- Research and identify suitable shows for company to participate globally.
- Follow up on all leads after every exhibition and show company participate.
- Support department and corporate to develop short term and long term marketing plan for the company.
- Participate in scheduling and organising marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Managing the various corporate’s social media.
- Any ad hoc duties as they arise.
- Assist in following up sales leads from marketing activities
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems and integrating those systems with other technologies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with system integrators, distributors and customers. Technically capable and strong communicator.
- As well as marketing experience, candidates must have first class admin experience with paralleled communication skills: oral and written.
- Fully conversant with MS Office.
- Educated to degree level with brand/sales marketing experience desired, or candidate with suitable experience.
- Knowledge of Electronics or Semiconductor industry/product development is a plus.
- Experienced in marketing tools such as Hubspot, Google Analytics, WordPress, Mailchimp, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve KPI for paid marcom campaigns
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment, may require occasional travel.
Interested applicants email your CV along with a cover letter in Word or pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org.