- Department: IT
- Reporting To: IT Manager
- Location: Singapore
- Position Summary:
Able to provide quality and efficient SAP related support to company, able to understand the business requirement and provide related reasonable solution. Good communication skill to interact with the management and efficiently manage the SAP vendor.
- SAP B1 System setup and troubleshooting
- Manage the existing SAP MSSQL report and create new reports
- Understand SAP business process flow map and able to integrate into existing SAP system
- Crystal report creation and maintenance
- SAP related project management (solution design, solution verification)
- SAP vendor management (vendor quotation, proposal review, deployment, document)
- SAP system admin and system maintenance role:
- New user and access right creation;
- Work with SAP end user on new system requirement (eg: crystal report, SAP system report, etc.);
- Provide basic support to end user (Eg: order cancellation process) and support B1 related data
- Working with external supplier on all SAP issues and provide solution;
- Support cross-border warehouse barcode system and external add-on module.
- Any reasonable task assigned by management and deemed to be within the individual’s capabilities to ensure smooth running of the business.
- As this is an evolving business, ongoing change is an integral part of the position. Management will liaise with the individual on any fundamental change to work practices. The individual is required to embrace and adopt any change to working practices.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- VBA Report (Link with SQL)
- Good experience in SAP B1 in terms of the system setup and troubleshooting;
- Able to individually create report using MSSQL in short time;
- Sound experience across all functional areas viz. Financials, Banking, Accounting, Production, MRP, CRM, Warehouse Management;
- Good experience in Project Implementation/Project Management in SAP-B1
- Sound understanding of business processes and ability to document it;
- Map with existing processes based on the new business requirement;
- Team player and solution provider;
- Good command in English and Chinese, to handle queries and concerns from China and Taiwan counterparts in regards with business matters;
- Work Experience Required: 3 years related experiences
Working conditions are normal for an office environment with willingness to work in a flexible schedule.
We provide a professional, fun and exciting work environment where innovation and creativity thrive!
Interested applicants email your CV along with a cover letter in Word or pdf format to email@example.com.