Please send email with your CV and Job Title to firstname.lastname@example.org
Engineer / Senior Engineer
Department: R&D / Hardware
Reporting To: R&D Manager (Hardware)
- Hardware Design, Documentation, Rework and Testing.
- Design electronic circuits and PCB’s for MCU modules, USB and Power Delivery devices: Silicon Validation Board, Customer Evaluation Board/Modules, IC Tester Board (Wafer Probe Card, Handler Load Board & Manual Load Board)
- Perform electronic hardware design, validation and debug.
- Perform rework on boards – remove and solder components and verify performance
- Prepare engineering documents.
- Design boards and test plan for product reliability tests.
- Any reasonable task assigned by management and deemed to be within the individuals’ capabilities to ensure smooth running of the business.
- As this is an evolving business, ongoing change is an integral part of the position. Management will liaise with the individual on any fundamental change to work practices. The individual is required to embrace and adopt any change to working practices.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronics)
- At least 3 years of Hardware Design, rework and testing experience
- Familiar with schematic and layout tools such as Altium Designer.
- Familiarity with AEC-Q100 Failure Mechanism Based Stress Test Qualification for Integrated Circuits will be a plus
- Able to operate electronic equipment such as Oscilloscope, Logic Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer, Network Analyzer.
- Good communication skills.
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
Interested applicants email your CV along with a cover letter in Word or pdf format to email@example.com.