Please send email with your CV and Job Title to email@example.com
Senior Engineer-Software Development (USB)
Department: System Engineering
Reporting To: Lead / Manager - System Development
- Creative and responsive developer, with excellent skills, knowledge and deep experience in USB domain, including host and device driver implementation and Microsoft WDM and KMDF frameworks.
- Perform USB2.0 and USB3.0, USB PD device driver development, test, optimisation and maintenance
- Undertake WHQL testing nd certification of drivers and device frameworks
- Participate in all phases of SDLC and prepare corresponding documentation
- Undertake porting and maintenance of existing drivers to new frameworks and OSes
- Resolve defects reported by internal and external customers
- Work closely with USB host & device firmware development teams
- Any reasonable task assigned by management and deemed to be within the individual’s capabilities to ensure smooth running of the business.
- As this is an evolving business, ongoing change is an integral part of the position. Management will liaise with the individual on any fundamental change to work practices. The individual is required to embrace and adopt any change to working practices.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- Degree/Master in Computer Science/Engineering
- 5-10 years or above experience in the area of USB device drivers development
- Working experience from specification to delivery of certified products
- In-depth understanding of WDM and KMDF frameworks, multi-threading and DLLs
- Thorough knowledge of USB2.0 and USB3.0 protocols and USBCV is a must
- Thorough understanding of USB Device Classes (HID, KSC< CDC, UVC< UAC, DFU, Custom) is required. D2XX and D3XX knowledge is a definite plus.
- Knowledgeable in WinUSB and libusb (Windows or Linux)
- Embedded development experience in WinCE, MacOS Android and Linux is a definite plus
- Experience working with hardware boards, scope and USB analysers
- Experience in USB device pre-testing and USB certification
- Professional attitude to work and meticulous in coding and testing
- Must have participated and experienced in SQA processes
Working conditions are normal for an office environment with willingness to work in a flexible schedule. We provide a professional, fun and exciting work environment where innovation and creativity thrive!
Interested applicants email your CV along with a cover letter in Word or pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org.