Engineer / Senior Engineer – IC Design
- Department: IC Design & Development
- Reporting To: Manager - IC Design & Development
- Location: Singapore
- Position Summary:
- Performing IC Design Development
Digital IC Design
- Perform IC design development of products for FTDI products
- Perform Logic Synthesis, Static Timing Analysis
- Lead DFT related activities – Scan Insertion, ATPG, Pattern Validation
- Work with Physical designer and RTL designer to achieve timing closure
- Work with test team in debugging production test issues
- Help debug & correct any functional issues found in taped-out devices
- Participate in design reviews, support ISO processes and documentation
- Work closely with Systems and Software engineers on FPGA verification
- Any reasonable task assigned by management and deemed to be within the individual’s capabilities to ensure smooth running of the business.
- As this is an evolving business, ongoing change is an integral part of the position. Management will liaise with the individual on any fundamental change to work practices. The individual is required to embrace and adopt any change to working practices.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- Degree/Master in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- 5 years or above experience in the area of digital IC design
- Working experience from design to tape-out are essential
- Experience in Verilog HDL and VHDL RTL design, Logic Synthesis, DFT, ATPG, Timing Closure
- Experience in using EDA tools from Cadence, Synopsys
- Knowledge and working experience in one or more of the following:
- Digital and mixed-signal design
- USB interface products
- Graphics processor and driver products
- Knowledge in connectivity technology such as USB, WIFI, Bluetooth, RFID, NFC, GPS, UART, SPI, I2C
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
Interested applicants email your CV along with a cover letter in Word or pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org.