Please send email with your CV and Job Title to firstname.lastname@example.org
Engineer – IC Design
Department: IC Development
Reporting To: IC Manager
- Perform IC design and development for FTDI products
- Perform Verilog RTL design to meet product specifications and requirements
- Perform front-end verification using UVM methodology
- Work closely with Systems and Software Engineers on FPGA verification
- Any reasonable task assigned by management and deemed to be within the individual’s capabilities to ensure smooth running of the business.
- As this is an evolving business, ongoing change is an integral part of the position. Management will liaise with the individual on any fundamental change to work practices. The individual is required to embrace and adopt any change to working practices.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- Degree / Master in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- 5 years or above experience in the area of digital IC design and / or verification
- Working experience from design to tape-out are essential
- Experience in Verilog RTL design and/or OVM/UVM verification methodology
- Experience in using EDA tools from Cadence, Synopsys
- Knowledge and working experience in one or more of the following:
- Digital and mixed-signal design
- USB interface products
- Graphics processor and driver products
- Knowledge in connectivity technology such as USB, WIFI, Bluetooth, RFID, NFC, GPS, UART, SPI, I2C
- Project Management
Working conditions are normal for an office environment with willingness to work in a flexible schedule.
We provide a professional, fun and exciting work environment where innovation and creativity thrive!
Interested applicants email your CV along with a cover letter in Word or pdf format to email@example.com.