Please send email with your CV and Job Title to email@example.com
Customer Engineering Support – Graduate Engineer
Reporting To: CES Manager
Location: Glasgow, UK
Responsible for pre-sale and design-in support at major customer accounts within the Global CES team. Communicate with Sales, Marketing and Engineering on prospective customer sales opportunities. Writing of Application Notes, Technical documents and Product datasheets. Technical Training of distributors and customers.
- Full technical support throughout project cycle including pre-sale, design-in, and mass production, on product line-ups.
- Driving technical actions to close design wins.
- Develop the product knowledge of the sales team and distributors’ FAEs for them to support their daily customer engagement.
- Communicating with the R&D team for field application and project support updates.
- Writing of Application, Technical notes and developing sample software code.
- Write and debug application software to test the function of hardware as necessary.
- Liaise with engineering to identify problems associated with driver related bugs.
- Attend Exhibitions at home and abroad to meet customers face to face if required to do so.
- All work to be completed in a timely manner. Specific schedules to be set and agreed with customers & management, with any slippage in schedules to be notified ASAP to the Management.
- Any reasonable task assigned by management and deemed to be within the individuals’ capabilities to ensure smooth running of the business.
- As this is an evolving business, ongoing change is an integral part of the position. Management will liaise with the individual on any fundamental change to work practices. The individual is required to embrace and adopt any change to working practices.
Graduate training program to include developing product knowledge and further develop your hardware / software skills and experience.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- Degree major in EE or equivalent is essential.
- Ability to plan and manage tasks.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English.
The following skills would be advantageous
- Programing skills e.g. C, C#, python.
- Understanding of USB – protocols and applications.
- Understanding at least two of SPI, I2C, I2S,PWM, ADC, Ethernet, CAN (protocols and applications) would be advantageous.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work.Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
Interested applicants email your CV along with a cover letter in Word or pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org.